Each year, more than $60 billion is spent worldwide to control various insects, diseases and weeds in agricultural and horticultural crops. In just the past 10 years, biopesticides and related biological control measures have emerged as the fastest growing segment within the traditional pesticide market.
Data is abundant, and your success depends on proper understanding and segmentation of the biopesticide marketplace. DunhamTrimmer will help you answer these critical questions:
- What is the market opportunity for my company’s new product? Who are the key competitors? How do I position my product effectively?
- Who are the market leaders in the global biopesticide market?
- What new technologies are under development and when will these products reach the market?
- What is the market opportunity for my company’s new technology?
- Who are the key competitors? How do I position my technology effectively?
- How do I market products on a global scale? What are the regulatory requirements and timelines in other countries? What global distribution options should I consider?
- What changes are occurring in the biopesticide market and how can I keep up to date?
- How should we invest in the biopesticide sector? Which companies meet our investment criteria?
When you contact us, we’ll guide you through the complex and evolving biological control market so that you make the right decisions and see results.